In this edition of Fraud Files we take a look at three key states NICB has seen positive anti-fraud legislation results in.
To view more episodes of Fraud Files click here.
Here are the top insurance fraud stories for today:
* Nearly 500,000 Camero Thefts Have Occurred Since 1981(NICB)
* 30 more arrested for fire, water damage home insurance fraud (Tampa Tribune)
* Worker’s Compensation Fraudsters Caught Faking Injuries (ABC 20/20)
* An unusual car-theft trend hits Palm Springs (The Desert Sun)
* Car Sellers Beware, Attorney General Reports (Pine Bluff Commercial)
* Women, trucks, commercial vehicles prime targets for accident-stagers (Las Vegas Review Journal)